Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yeah . . .

So, I didn't make it. My first NaBloWriMo was a bust. I have a camera full of photos, for posts I didn't make. Life happened. BUT . . . I will make those posts. I'm hoping to at least post once a week. I'm hoping that most of those posts will be about food. The Physicist plans on blogging about how to make a roast bird, and I want to share my roasted garlic cream cheese redskin mashed potatoes recipe. December will probably bring some posts about my intense holiday baking and maybe even a how-to on my baked brie! Here's hoping you hear from me soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's okay! You still posted twice as much in November as you did the whole rest of the year to date. :) That's a great achievement in itself. I, for one, can't wait to live vicariously through your holiday baking posts.

    ReplyDelete